Friday, December 4, 2015

Big plans, little schedule

If you're wondering, I've got a handful of changes that I'd like to make before Christmas, along with getting the game on iOS. I'm also going to be away from my computer for a little while around Christmas, so I'm starting to feel a little bit of self-imposed pressure to get stuff done before then (otherwise I won't be able to stop thinking about what I have left to do).

I sat down and made a schedule of my tasks, and tried to figure out if it's even possible. I think it should be possible, but it leaves little room for testing and unknowns.

I'm also debating whether to prioritize iOS, or these new features. It'd be nice to have the game solid and ready when I release on iOS, since it's a more fertile market. But I'd also like to get my game out on iOS sooner rather than later, so I can start marketing the game harder. Right now, when I market, I hate always having to say "Sorry, it's only out on Android right now."

Also, milestone! Someone 100%'d my game. And they did it all in one sitting, no less. I think it took them 2 or 3 hours. It's actually someone I know. He had nothing but good things to say about it, which is great! He's head and shoulders above everyone else on the leaderboards!

Okay, those are my scattered thoughts for right now. If you've played the game, you have something more to look forward to in a few weeks, and if you haven't played it, go play it! It's free to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment